A well-established AGV manufacturer customer in China was looking to design a new state-of the-art AGV vehicle incorporating the smallest form factor, low profile industrial grade computer with multiple I/O ports including 2 x LAN, 4 x USB, 6 x COM, and 2 x CANBus. However, no board vendors could meet their requirements for a low profile Single Board Computer (SBC) with multiple I/O, so Advantech introduced them to their 2.5” Pico-ITX SBC with MIOe extension port for maximum flexibility, which helped them to shorten their development schedule.
MIO-3260 is equipped with an Intel® Atom® E3825 CPU with Intel Gen 7 DirectX®11.1 support, and dual independent displays: 18/24bit LVDS, VGA, DP/HDMI. MIO-3260 is ideal for small systems which need multiple I/O flexibility.
- Expandable with Rich I/O Options
MIO-3260, one of Advantech’s MIO 2.5” Pico-ITX SBC series can expand its I/O quickly and flexibly via the innovative MI/O (Multiple I/O) unified connector. Using the customized MIOe board, MIO-3260 can expand I/O to a total of 2 LAN and 4 x USB.
MIO-3260 complies with the IEC standard for Electro Static Discharge (ESD) protection. The COM port transceiver has 15kV air gap protection and there is 8kV contact protection for RS-232. MIO-3260 was designed with 100% solid capacitors which give better reliability than electrolytic capacitors, and its high Tg PCB value (TG-170) means the PCB is more stable under high temperature operation.
- Embedded Intel® Atom™ E3825 & Celeron® N2930 up to Quad-Core processor design, with DDR3L 1333MHz memory up to 8 GB.
- Intel Gen 7 DirectX®11.1 supports dual independent displays: 18/24-bit LVDS, VGA, DP/HDMI.
- Flexible integrated multiple I/O: MIOe connector protects domain knowhow.
- Intel GbE support, multiple I/O interface with 2 COM, 1 SATA, 4 USB 2.0, GPIO, SMBus, I2C, and MIOe expansion.
- Supports SUSIAccess and Embedded Software APIs.