Rugged Tablets as Portable HMIs for Manufacturing
Advantech’s portable HMI products are designed to assist mobile workers with conducting and managing factory onsite inspections. Equipped with the latest Intel® chipset and RF technology (WLAN, WWAN, and GPS), Advantech’s rugged tablets enable data to be transmitted and processed seamlessly, ensuring workers have constant access to relevant information. The PWS-870 tablet and application-oriented peripherals are built for rough handling in extreme environments, the tablet has been drop-tested(4ft), certified to military standards(MIL-STD-810G), and completely integrated. For extended operations, the PWS-870 can be easily removed from the wall docking station with just one hand. An extension module with MSR and UHF RFID capabilities can be customized according to requirements. Additionally,theuniversalcover features a handle, stand, bag, and hand strap that offer four hands-free carry options.
- MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified, can withstand drops of up to 4ft.
- 10.1" HD high-brightness, multi-touch, Gorilla Glass panel with digitizer
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i processor supports Windows 8
- Built-in 4G LTE, WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), BT4.0, and GPS modules with Beidou/GLONASS support
- Hot-swappable battery provides up to 11 hours operation(*1)
- Built-in dual cameras, 1D/2D barcode scanner, and NFC RFID
- Rich peripherals with vehicle docking station, desk docking station, and extension module support