DPDK is a set of a set of libraries and drivers; it is used to process packets faster. Without DPDK, traffic will be processed through the kernel, which cause it is processed slowe...
100GbE was first adopted on carrier backbone by service providers; it helped them to exchange and process the network traffic more efficiently between locations. Nowadays, the depl...
Webinar: Advantech Flying into Edge Cloud 1. What is Edge Computing? 2. Why Edge Cloud? Key Drivers 3. MEC and the Road to 5G 4. PoCs & Use Cases 5. Private LTE, Private Cloud 6. E...
To support processing and storage at the edge, operators need hardware that is scalable, cost effective and flexible. The requirements are variable, driven by a wide range of envir...
Just as white-box switches have transcended the traditional top-of-rack business model for customers demanding greater service flexibility and easier provisioning, enterprise custo...
Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) enables developers and providers with computing capabilities at the edge of the mobile network where applications can leverage ultra-low latency, high b...
Advantech has been busy collaborating with partners to enable the NFV network ‘edge’. In this feature Paul Stevens, Marketing Director for the Networks & Communicat...
Paul Stevens, Marketing Director, Networks & Communications Group, Advantech and Hector Avalos, VP Sales & Business Development EMEA, Versa Networks Over the past few ...
The 6WIND Test-Drive portal allows developers to test performance and functionality of Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) running on an accelerated OpenStack environment powered by 6...
Communication service providers know that evaluating, purchasing, developing and deploying an NFV solution can turn into more than just a lengthy process; it may also prove to be a...
Advantech is building a deep ecosystem for accelerating the rollout of NFV infrastructure. In this video, Paul Stevens introduces the Advantech ecosystem, Renu Navale discusses par...
Paul Stevens from Advantech explains why handling 100GbE needs a whole new platform design approach and how Advantech is addressing the needs of equipment providers and carriers to...
- Computer On Modules
- Digital Signage Players
- Embedded IoT Solutions
- Embedded PCs
- Embedded Single Board Computers
- Embedded Software
- Fanless Embedded Computers
- Gaming Platform Solutions
- Industrial Display Systems
- Industrial Flash & Memory Solutions
- Industrial Motherboards
- RISC Computing Platforms
- Semi-Industrial Motherboards
- Automation Controllers & I/Os
- Building Automation Systems
- Certified Solutions
- Class I, Division 2 Solution
- Embedded Automation Computers
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Machine Automation
- Panel PC
- Power & Energy
- Remote I/O & Wireless Sensing Modules
- WebAccess Software & Edge SRP
- Cellular Routers and Gateways
- Ethernet / Serial Device Servers
- Fiber & PoE Converters, Injectors, Extenders
- Industrial Ethernet Switches
- Industrial Protocol Gateways
- Industrial Wireless and Gateway
- Intelligent Connectivity Software
- Serial Converters, Isolators and Repeaters
- USB Converters, Isolators and Hubs
- Wireless Sensing Solutions
- Healthcare Infotainment Terminal
- Intelligent Power System
- Medical Carts
- Medical Computers
- Medical Monitor
- Medical Tablets
Solution-Ready Packages (SRP)
Powered by WISE-PaaS
- Industry 4.0
iFactory & Smart Manufacturing Solutions
- Auto Part Manufacture
Advantech’s auto part test and measurement solutions
- WISE-PaaS Alliance for Industrial IoT
Enabling IoT & Industry 4.0 with Advantech WebAccess
- Food & Beverage Solutions
Advantech’s Industry 4.0 solutions for F&B manufacturers
- WISE-PaaS IoT Software Platform
Enabling IoT Edge Intelligence with a Collaborative Software Ecosystem
- WISE-PaaS Marketplace
Discovering and Shopping for Your Own IoT Deployments
- Edge Intelligence Server
Building Up Edge-to-Cloud Applications
- Water and Wastewater Management
Cloud-enabled Remote Equipment Monitoring for Water and Wastewater Management