Compact In-vehicle Computing Box for Fleet Management
- Intel Atom E3826 SOC inside
- One-cable-connection to pair with TREK in-vehicle smart display (TREK-303/306)
- Real time rear view monitoring
- Dual independent display/audio output for both driver and passenger for IVI and
digital signage application
- Vehicle diagnostic interface with configurable protocols support: CAN (J1939,
OBD-II/ISO 15765) and J1708 (J1587)
- Built-in GNSS, WLAN, Bluetooth and WWAN (with dual SIM cards) modules
- Intelligent vehicle power management: ignition on/off delay, wake up event
controls and system health monitoring and diagnostic
- Wide working temperature (-30 ~ 70° C), 12/24V Car power system compliant
(ISO 7637-2) and Anti-shock/vibration (MIL-STD-810G & 5M3)
TREK-570 is a compact and economical vehicle-grade, Intel Atom E3826 SOC empowered computing box mainly designed for fleet management market. It can work in extreme environments with features like the wide working temperature range (-30 to 70° C) and anti-shock/vibration to pass MIL-STD-810G and 5M3 standard. Its special power protection (ISO 7637-2/SAE J1455 Class A/ SAE J1113) and intelligent vehicle power management (e.g. Ignition delay on/off, low battery monitor), prevents abnormal electrical noise and surges from impacting the system, guarding against damage from transient car power.
TREK-570 combined with variety of I/O connectors can be connected to devices like TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems), Rear view Camera (for parking monitoring) and CAN Bus devices. It has dual CAN Bus ports and support several kind of vehicle protocols(e.g. J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765) for vehicle diagnostics and driver behavior management. Built-in wireless communications (WWAN, WLAN, BT) enable TREK-570 to send important driver/vehicle/location/cargo information back to the control center. Furthermore, TREK-570 also reserved dual display/dual audio interfaces supporting different resolutions can deliver different applications to different displays; eg: one application to a fleet driver and another to passenger for IVI and digital signage application.