Intel Celeron M Automation Computer with 2 x LAN, 4 x COM, PC/104
- Onboard Celeron® M 600 MHz or Celeron M 1.0 GHz
- Onboard 512 KB battery-backup SRAM
- Two RS-232 and two RS-232/422/485 ports with automatic flow control.
- Two 10/100Base-T RJ-45 ports
- Two USB and one type I/II PC Card
- PC/104 expansion slots
- Windows® CE 5.0 & 6.0, Windows XP Embedded, and Linux ready solution
- Onboard system status LED indicators
- Supports Boot From LAN function
- Fanless and no internal cabling design
UNO-2170 is an embedded automation computer that supports PC/104 expansion, serial communication ports and several other networking interfaces. UNO-2170 supports Windows XP Embedded OS and Windows CE 5.0, which offers a pre-configured image with optimized onboard device drivers. Windows XP Embedded delivers the power of the Windows operating system in componentized form. You can seamlessly integrate your applications into Windows XP Embedded and speed up your system development with an application ready platform that can provide a rich networking interface to fulfill diverse requirements.