5-port Industrial 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch
- Supports full/half duplex flow control
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Provides broadcast storm protection
- Embedded with a switch controller, supports auto-negotiation
- Supports +10 ~ 30 VDC voltage power input
- Provides surge (EFT) protection 3000VDC for power line (ADAM-6520L not equipped)
- Supports 4,000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection (ADAM-6520L not equipped)
- Provides flexible mounting: DIN-rail, Wall, Stack
- Supports wide operating temperature range : -40 ~ 85° C (ADAM-6520)
ADAM-6520 is a 5-port industrial-grade switch with Ethernet connectivity and from 10 to 100 Mbps transfer rates(Auto-negotiation). Just like any other product in the ADAM family,
ADAM-6520 can be mounted in three different ways: DIN rail, Wall and Stack. Solid industrial-grade design assures reliable operation in common application areas like: semi-conductor factories, inventory control environments, assembly lines, manufacturing and many more.
All modules support a wide voltage range of +10 ~ 30 VDC over the terminal block, and 3,000 VDC surge (EFT) protection ensures that over-voltage is no concern. The wide operating temperature of ADAM-6520 goes from -10 ~ 70°, while ADAM-6520I from -40 ~ 85°. This permits them to be functional in harsh environments. The six inclusive LED indicators make troubleshooting of the modules easier. Each port has a pair of LEDs that indicate link status and port activities. This easily informs users of any
collisions, the link status, power failure and data receipts for immediate on-site diagnosis.