Quad Ports Gigabit Ethernet XMC
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4
- Four 10 / 100 / 1000Base-T Ethernet ports (RJ45 connectors)
- PCIex4 gen2 host interface
- UDP, TCP and IP Checksum Offload
- UDP and TDP Transmit Segmentation Offload
- VMDq and SR-IOV Support with 8 RX and 8TX queues per port
- Parity or ECC protected buffers
- Fully Integrated to comply with IEEE802.3u
- Compliant with VITA 42.0-2005, 42.3-2006 XMC specifications
The MIC-3667 is a low power, quad-port Gigabit Ethernet XMC based on the Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4. It provides four copper Gigabit Ethernet interfaces at the front panel on RJ45 connectors. With a PCIex4 gen2 host interface, the MIC-3667 can support line rate traffic on all ports. Using intel’s latest controller technology, the card provides a wealth of offload and virtualization support capabilities to minimize the burden of handling network traffic on the hosting platform.
With a power dissipation as low as 4W, the MIC-3667 is perfectly suited for use in rugged requirements and applications with passive cooling. The board is prepared for conformal coating required for harsh environments.