2-port CAN-bus ISA Card with Isolation Protection
- Operates two separate CAN networks simultaneously
- High speed transmission up to 500 kbps
- Optical isolation protection of 1000 VDC
- Windows DLL library and examples included
- Wide IRQ selection for each port: IRQ 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15
- Supports 32-bit/64-bit Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Linux
The PCL-841 is special purpose communication cards which offer the connectivity of the Controller Area Network to your PC. With its built-in CAN controllers, the PCL-841 provides bus arbitration and error detection with an automatic transmission repeat function. This drastically reduces the chance of data loss and ensures system reliability. The onboard CAN controllers are located at different positions in the memory. You can run both CAN controllers independently at the same time. The PCL-841 operates at baud rates up to 1 Mbps and can be installed in a PC expansion slot.