21.5" Healthcare Information Terminal with Intel® Haswell Core™ i7-4650U Processor
- All-in-one computer with high performance and low power consumption
- Industrial design in a slim (49mm) and stylish from factor for healthcare and hospitality applications
- Isolated I/O for COM & LAN
- True flat touch screen for easy cleaning
- IP65 compliant front panel
- Standard 75mm/100mm VESA mounting
- Rich Options - Handset/ RFID/ Smart card reader/ Barcode Scanner/ MSR
- ITE & Medical dual certifications (EN-60950 & EN-60601-1)
HIT-W222H is an 21.5" all-in-one information terminal for healthcare and Service IoT. It is powered by an Intel Haswell i7 processor that supports Windows and Linux operating systems.
The HIT-W222H can be used for communication between family members and patients via webcam, WiFi, and Ethernet network connectivity. It can also be used to authenticate hospital staff and patients through RFID and Smart Card Reader modules. HIT-W222H is ideal for applications within hospitals, such as nurse calls control panel or bedside information terminals.