10.4" EN50155 Railway Panel Computer
- 10.4" SVGA 800x600 with 400 nits LED LCD display
- Fanless with Dual core 1.6 GHz processor
- 5H Hardness resistive touch
- Alternative keypad control in front bezel
- Mother board / Daughter board with coating for weather proof
- All around IP65 with waterproof M12 connector
- Optical bonding for weather proofing
- Ruggedized enclosure with Die-cast Aluminium alloy
- Wide operating temperature: -30 ~ 70°C
- EN50155 Compliance for railway application
Advantech HMI TPC-8100TR for transportation is used to keep the train driver informed about status regarding the train functionalities. Its design deployed in environments with an extended temperature range ( –30 to 70°C) and compliance with the EMC, shock and vibration test requirements of European standard EN 50155 for railway applications.
The TPC-8100TR 10,4" TFT display is with ruggedized touch panel and optical bonding for weather-prove. All round IP65 and M12 connector is a perfect choice for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) in railway environments. Internal board are all with Conformal Coating protection for anti-moist. TPC-8100TR include comprehensive feature set with two Ethernets, serial interfaces, USB ports, build-in CFast device.
Railway power module design support 10 ms interruption (EN50155, S2) , EMI EN55022 CLASS A filter, Over/Short current protection for its railway application.