Four-axis Motion Control Card
- Features independent CPU to develop all the functions and shorten developing time
- Features independent CIO and can be connected 8 slave modules at most
- Features EtherCAT and MECHATROLINK II real-time protocols
- Built-in PLC function allows to control I/O with ladder diagram
- Supports G/M code and Motion Marco for easily achieve multi-axis synchronous control
- Provides 3D modeling software for the ease of off-line development
Outperformed other high performance motion cards, the ARC1040/ARC1080 features EtherCAT protocol and CNC control kernel, which supports G/M code and may easily achieve multi-axis synchronous control at CNC level. The ARC1040/ARC1080 is applicable to every machinery and automation equipment, and its built-in PLC function allows customers to control I/O with ladder diagram. With IPC embedded with powerful and excellent ARC1040/ARC1080 real-time controller, customers are able to independently develop all the functions and shorten their developing time.