1U High Density Video Server for
Multi-channel 4K/8K HEVC Encoding and
- 1U scalable & versatile accelerated video server
- Multi-channel UHD, HD & SD low-latency HEVC, AVC & MPEG-2 encode, decode & transcode
- Broadcast-quality video @ 60 fps including 10-bit profiles & 4:2:2 chroma sub-sampling
- Industry-standard Media-over-IP protocols including SMPTE 2110, SMPTE 2022 & Sony IP Live with optional TICO or LLVC lightweight compression
- Multiple redundant 10GbE & 1GbE ports
- SDI-3G/12G, HDMI 2.0 & DP 1.2 video inputs
- Robust & low-power Intel(R) Xeon(R) Processor based host system
- 4 USB3 ports & console port
- Redudant system image, and PSU
The VEGA-7010 is a highly configurable, 1U, short depth video server based on the Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 v6 Product Family that integrates on-chip graphics engine to improve performance of UHD HEVC developments. Its four PCI Express slots provide high flexibility to fit a wide range of video accelerators such as FPGA or GPU cards supporting up to 300W PCIe power in total.
When integrating Advantech’s VEGA 3300 accelerators, the VEGA-7010 can perform multi-channel 4Kp60 HEVC 10-bit encoding, decoding or transcoding, including SDI and IP media capture. It supports dual redundant power supply units for high availability in a variety of edge media processing scenarios.
The applicationready VEGA-7010 streamlines product development and shortens time-to-market providing equipment manufacturers with a comprehensive software package that supports Linux and Windows operating systems.