3U CompactPCI Intel® Atom™ N455 Low Power Processor Blade
- Dual Core Intel® Atom™ single core N455 processor
- Intel® I/O Controller Hub 8-Mobile (ICH8M)
- 2 GB DDR3 onboard 667 MT/s
- Optimized CompactFlash socket on single board computer (4HP)
- CFast or 2.5" SATA SSD on 8HP
- Two 10/100/1000Mbps ports, two USB ports, 1 VGA port on front panel
- 2 fiber ports, 2 RJ45 ports, or 4 RJ45 ports on 8HP second layer
- Conduction cooled
- PICMG2.0, R3.0, PICMG2.1, R2.0 compliant
Advantech’s MIC-3326 is a 3U CompactPCI single core processor blade based on the Intel® Atom™ N455 ICH8M two-chip platform. It provides the low power and cost-effective performance, and with easier validation. The MIC-3326 fully utilizes the I/O features of the Intel® chipsets, including an integrated memory controller (IMC), integrated graphics processing unit (GPU) and integrated I/O (IIO) such as DMI. The low power requirements of the Intel® Atom™ processor makes operation in elevated temperature ranges possible. Breakthrough memory design puts up to 2GB SDRAM on board, while keeping the speed at DDR3 800MT/s. The direct-soldered CPU and memory provide less weight and higher shock/vibration resistance than socket devices. With such benefits, the MIC-3326 can be used in mission-critical applications such as energy, transportation, traffic control, test and measurement (T&M) as well as critical data acquisition & control applications.
MIC-3326 uses the Intel ICH8M as the PCH, which provides extensive I/O support. The Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Controller can operate at multiple speeds (10/100/1000 Mb/s) and in either full duplex or half duplex mode. A flexible 8HP extension module design provides the MIC-3326 with great flexibility and additional I/O connectivity to the customer. For more connectivity details, please contact an Advantech representative.