UHF RFID Two-Port Module
- Smallest mini-size UHF RFID module
- Compliant with EPC global Class 1 Gen. 2 (ISO18000-6C)
- Free SDK, standard version; Supports Windows®
- Supports power saving mode and Low Power Consumption
- RF output power: Adjustable 30dBm/1W (Max)
- RF ASIC: Impinj R1000 chipset based design
- RFID Silicon: Impinj-R1000
- Two antenna ports supporting two mono-static antennas
- UART Interface
- Supports remote upgrade firmware
RFID Tracer Module ART-321E, UHF RFID module, is designed with an Impinj R1000 chipset which contains two antenna ports. The maximum RF output power is 30dBm. ART-321E is
designed for easy integration into any existing or new platforms. The low power consumption and super small form factor provides a perfect alternative for mobile or handheld devices.
The ART-321E easy and powerful demo package allows for fast creation of custom applications via an API. It operates over the North American UHF frequency band (902~928 MHz)
and follows ISO 18000-6C international standards, and free demo software offers quick evaluation without software development.