Dual Port Fiber 10GbE PCI Express Server Adapter with Intel® X710-BM2
- 1 x Intel® X710-BM2 10GbE Ethernet controller
- 2 x 10GbE LAN ports
- Supports 10G-SR, 10G-LR, 10G-ER Optical Bypass Module
- PCIe gen. 3 x8 host interface
- Supports SR-IOV based virtualization
- Low profile and half height form factors
Advantech’s PCIE-2221BP is a low-profile dual port 10GbE Ethernet PCI Express server adapter based on the Intel® X710-BM2 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller. By supporting a PCI Express gen. 3 x8 host interface, this adapter supports fiber interfaces with advanced LAN bypass. PCIE-2221BP is compliant with PCIe Card form factor and can be used on Advantech network appliance platforms. mproved support for virtualization, including VMDq and SR-IOV and VEB make the PCIE-2221BP a perfect fit for virtualized environments and applications with network overlays. PCIE-2221BP can be used to achieve high densities of network interfaces on servers and platforms for networking as well as industrial applications.