Compact 1U High Performance Server based on Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
- 1U 20" deep rackmount server
- Single Intel® Xeon® Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze Processor
- 6x DIMM sockets support up to 384 GB DDR4 1600/1866/2133/2400/2666 MHz SDRAM (ECC/RDIMM/LRDIMM)
- Rich Add-In Card Support: Up to two FH/FL PCIe x8 Gen3 slots (optional: one FH/FL PCIe x16 Gen3 slot), one LP PCIe x8 Gen3 slot, one PCIe x4 Gen3 slot for Advantech Personalization card
- Up to 4x 2.5" hot-swappable HDD/SSD drives
- 1x M.2 2280 SATA SSD
- IPMI 2.0-compliant management with reliability and security enhancements
- Optimized platform design for Industrial and Carrier Grade Robustness
The Advantech SKY-8101 is a highly configurable high performance server designed to balance the best in x86 server-class processing with maximum I/O and offload density in a 20" depth chassis. The system is a cost effective, robust platform optimized for superior reliability in business critical applications including, but not limited to, communications, edge and industrial high performance computing. It is specifically designed for high density PCIe card payloads where maximum IO connectivity is needed or the integration of industry leading offload and acceleration technology is essential. The power and cooling options along with the streamlined mechanical design make it ideal for demanding applications requiring high performance acceleration technologies such as GPU, DSP and FPGA cards.
Architected around the new Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family, the single-socket SKY-8101 combines cutting-edge performance with the ruggedness, reliability, and long system lifecycles required by the industry. With integrated security and ompression offload based on Intel® QuickAssist technology and two onboard 10GbE ports with SR-IOV and RDMA support, the system offers best-in-class integration in a compact 1U, 20" deep form factor.
The SKY-8101 is designed to withstand extended environmental conditions in terms of shock, vibration and operating temperature. A replaceable front air filter is supported to cope with dust. Redundant power supplies, the ability to withstand single fan failures, redundant firmware images with failsafe upgrades and hot swappable FRUs make the SKY-8101 the platform of choice for applications requiring zero downtime. The SKY-8101 is designed for NEBS Level 3 carrier grade environments and where limited rack space is available.
Interoperability testing is performed with a wide selection of third-party PCIe card vendors.