8-port Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch
- Provides 5/8 Fast Ethernet ports with Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Supports 10/100 Mbps Auto-Negotiation
- Provides broadcast storm protection
- Provides compact size with DIN-rail/Wall mount, and IP30 metal mechanism
- Supports redundant 12 ~ 48 VDC power input and P-Fail relay
The EKI-2525/2528 supports a Fast Ethernet solution. The power is a 12 ~ 48 VDC redundant input design, and is secured with a double protection mechanism: Power Polarity Reverse Protect and an Overload Current Resetable Fuse. The former tolerates reverse power wiring while the later secures the system from overload currents. As the power supply turns normal, EKI-2525/2528 will automatically get back to work. Each port of EKI-2525/2528 has 2 LED’s to show the link status transmission speed and collision status. It also provides a relay output for an event alarm. In the event of a power failure, the built-in LED will activate the alarm to notify administrators. Engineers can simply verify the hardware status by checking the LED, and have troubleshooting easy and quick. EKI-2525/2528 comes with compact metal housing that rates IP30 to help against from dusty industrial environments.