Ethernet-based Dual-loop PID Controller
- 2 loop PID control algorithms built in one package
- 3 analog input/1 analog output/1 digital input/1digital alarm output for 1 PID loop
- Support multiple analog I/O ranges: 0 ~ 10 VDC, 0 ~ 20 mA and 4 ~ 20 mA
- Support heating/cooling (direct/reverse) action mode
- Support loop open/close (PID disable/enable) and analog output manual control modes
- Built-in watchdog timer
Advantech’s ADAM-6022 is an Ethernet-enabled dual-loop PID controller for general purposed PID control applications. A user-friendly utility software is included for users to set PID parameters (Pv, Mv, & Sv). Through the integrated web page, users can monitor and change the control set point through the Internet via web browser. The ADAM-6022 also supports MODBUS/TCP protocol. HMI software can easily access this module to monitor the I/O data and change the control parameters.