6th Generation Intel® Core™ S series Video Wall Signage Player up to Six Displays
- Empowered by 6th Intel Core i7-6700TE/ i5-6500TE/ i3-6100TE/ Celeron G3900TE
- Supports True 4K (4096 x 2130 @60Hz) resolution by HDMI2.0
- Innovative stackable & expandable design for PCI Express x16 slot
- Efficiently deploy multi-display configurations by WebAccess/IMM, any 1x6, 2x3, 3x2, 6x1
- Supports Microsoft Windows 10 with proven compatibility
Advantech DS-980 is the first video wall solution of digital signage players, which is powered by the 6th generation Intel® Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Celeron rPGA processor (LGA 1151), and stackable design for PCI Express 3.0 x16 expansion which is used for optional graphic cards.
DS-980 delivers the exceptional graphic performance by Intel HD Graphics 530 which supports HEVC/265, AVC/264, MPEG2, VC1/WMV9, VP8, JPEG/MJPEG, VP9 video format. Additionally, DS-980 adopts the latest interfaces to fulfill the customer’s advanced requirements, such as HDMI2.0 supports 4096 x 2160 @60Hz maximum resolution, DDR4 2133MHz SO-DIMM with dual channel (maximum capacity for 32GB, 16GB per SO-DIMM), and M.2 (2230 E key) for wireless function.
Total display outputs on the DS-980 motherboard are 3 x HDMI which are designed for 1 x HDMI2.0 (printed HDMI1); 2 x 1.4 (printed HDMI2 & HDMI 3; HDMI2 supports CEC function). The maximum resolution is true 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz). Not only 3 x HDMI outputs but also the extra outputs from PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot for optional graphic card further support up to 6 outputs and realize the video wall application in retails, public services, institute and etc..