4-axis Embedded Motion Controller with 32-ch Digital I/O
- Intel Atom E3825 1.33G dual-core
- Encoder input is 10 MHz for 4xAB mode, 2.5 MHz for CW/CCW mode
- Pulse output up to 5 Mpps
- Equipped with a memory buffer (10K points) for trajectory planning
- Supports E-Gear, and helical interpolation
- Supports E-CAM and provides 256 points for describing CAM profiles
- 2-axis position comparison trigger
- 3-axis arc interpolation
- 16-channel isolated digital input
- 16-channel isolated digital output
MVP-3245 provides embedded motion control platform for embedded motion applications with latest Intel Atom processor and SoftMotion technology and is aimed to machinery industry application with compact and slim form factor need.To meet different demands for industrial automation, MVP-3245 provides a variety of basic motion control functions, such as linear, circular and helical interpolation, T/S-curve speed profile and advanced motion function, such as E-Gear, E-CAM and Tangential Following.
MVP-3245 also features the specific softmotion function for sector application, such as 2D compare trigger, Path DO and 3D Arc move. This controller also supports serial communication ports and several other networking interfaces. In addition, Advantech supplies a Common Motion API library, graphical utility and user-friendly examples to decrease programming load, helping users complete configuration and diagnosis easily.