Freescale ARM Cortex-A9 i.MX6 Qseven Module
- Freescale ARM Cortex™-A9 i.MX6 Dual 1 GHz high performance processor
- Onboard DDR3 memory 1 GB
- Onboard eMMC NAND Flash 4 GB
- Supports OpenGL ES 2.0 and OpenVG™ 1.1 hardware accelerators, full HD 1080p video codec
- VGA, HDMI, 24bit LVDS
- 2 CAN, 4 UART, 2 I2C, 8 GPIO
- 2 USB, 1 SD/MMC
- 1 10/100/1000 MPbs Ethernet; 1 PCIe 1 Lan, Gen 2
- Optional thermal solution
ROM-7420 Qseven Module integrates Freescale ARM Cortex-A9 Dual/SOLO 1 GHz i.MX6 series ultra low power SoC inside. The I/O solution chips are Linux solution-ready! The board supports 2D, 3D graphics acceleration, full HD 1080P video decoding and HD 1080p video encoding hardware engine. It can offer you a optimized performance and extremely low power consumption.
Advantech also provide corresponding Evaluation Carrier Board ROM-DB7500 for easy integration and design reference. The referenced schematics and layout checklist for carrier board development are offered free. Additionally, Linux BSP, test utilities, HW design utilities and reference codes are ready for application development and device integration.