Slim Point-of-Care Terminal with 17" TFT LCD
- Intel® Core™2 Duo (low-power) processor
- Fanless design with low audible noise
- Isolated design provides unique electric leakage protection for COM ports and LAN ports
- IPX1 enclosure with additional IP65 dust-tight front panel
- UL60601-1/EN60601-1,CE&FCC Class B certified
- Optional inner WLAN module
POC-S177 is a Point-of-care terminal featuring Intel® CoreTM2 Duo processor. It's a PCbased system with 17" color TFT LCD display, a single DVI-I Port, dual onboard 10/100/1000 PCI-E Ethernet controllers, a single COM port, quad USB 2.0 ports and a 24-bit stereo audio controller. With a built-in 2.5'' HDD drive, the S177 is as slim and user-friendly as a notebook computer and operates with low audible noise. For system integrators, this silent, compact, mobile and highly integrated multimedia system lets you easily build a Point of Care terminal into your applications. The low audible noise of POC-S177 makes it an ideal and safe point of care solution for patients and hospital practitioners.