Open Frame Type 2-axis AMONet Motion Slave Modules
- End limit logic is switchable (high or low active)
- BoardID is switchable
- Easily visible LED indicators on board to do diagnosis.
- Direct wire to servo drive to save terminal board space while installation.
- Max. 6.5 MHz, 4-axis pulse output
- 28 bits counter for incremental encoder
- Horizontal installation for for servo or stepping motor driver
- Suitable for DIN-rail mounting
AMAX-1220 and AMAX-1240 have compact open frame designs for horizontal placement and an interface connector mounted on the board. With a transfer cable to servo drive, both models can conveniently connect to Mitsubishi J3, Yaskwa Sigma V and Panasonic A4/A5.
The AMAX-1220 is an economic 2-axis AMONet slave module which supports motion functionality in point-to-point (PTP), linear & circular interpolation, simultaneously start/stop among multiple slave modules, and brake signal to servo for emergence consideration. The AMAX-1240 is an advanced 4-axis AMONet slave module which not only supports AMAX-1220 motion functionality, but also supports advanced features in position compare and triggering function. Both linear interval and table setups are supported.