1U Carrier Grade Server based on 4th Gen. Intel® Xeon® Processor E3 series
- 1U, single socket network server, <20" deep
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E3-1225/E3-1275/E3-1268 V3, 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7-4770S/i5-4570TE/4570S, Intel® Pentium® G3420/G3320TE, Intel® Celeron® G1820/G1820TE
- 4 x DDR3L, up to 1600MHz DIMMs (ECC/UDIMM)
- PCIe gen3 support
- 2 x PCIe x8, Full-Height / Full-Length
- 2 x 2.5” hot-swappable SATA/SSD HDDs
- LOM (Lights Out Management) module for BMC support (AST2400, I-KVM)
The Advantech CGS-3000 is a highly configurable carrier-grade server designed to balance the best in x86 server-class processing performance with maximum I/O and offload density in a 20" depth chassis. The system is a cost effective, highly available platform optimized to meet next-generation networking equipment needs. It is specifically designed for industry leading offload and acceleration technology is essential. The power and cooling options along with the streamlined mechanical design make it ideal for Digital Signal Processing.
Architected around single 4th Intel® Xeon® E3 Series processors, the CGS-3000 combines cutting-edge performance with the ruggedness, reliability, and long system lifecycles required by networking equipment providers. The system supports single Intel® Xeon® E3-1225/E3-1275/E3-1268 V3 and the 4th generation Core™ i7-4770S/i5-4570TE/4570S and Pentium G3420/G3320TE, Celeron G1820/G1820TE and DDR3 memory up to 32GB with 4 DIMM sockets. The system provides hot-swappable and redundant 500W power supply modules, 4 sets of hot-swappable fans, 2 hot-swappable hard disk drives, and 2 PCIe expansion slots. A management card provides 4 GbE Ethernet ports, 4 USB, VGA, and a TAM alarm module connector. The CGS-3000 is designed for NEBS Level 3 carrier grade environments and where limited rack space is available. Interoperability testing is performed with a wide selection of third-party PCIe card vendors.