10.1" TFT LCD Windows-based Thin Client Terminal with WebAccess/HMI Runtime
- Industrial 6.5"~21.5" TFT LCD Panel with 50K Lifetime LED backlight
- Durable 5-wire resistive / capacitive touch screen
- True-flat IP66 certified front panel protection
- 32GB industrial CFast card installed in standard series
- Microsoft Windows Embedded 7 Pro 64-bit installed in standard series
- Supports iDoor technology for diverse applications (optional accessory required)
- Includes HMI Runtime 1500 tags
- Supports 450 industrial communication protocol and drivers for PLC/devices
- Rich object library for easy application design
- Supports on-/off-line design simulation by the development tool
The WA-HT HMI standard series is a complete application-ready-package which includes a Thin Client Terminal with panel sizes from 6.5"~21.5" TFT LCD, 32GB CFast card, Microsoft Windows Embedded 7 Pro and WebAccess/HMI Runtime. This allows users to easily achieve efficient, integrated HMI solutions for flexible system integration in automation industries. The Thin Client Terminal with Intel ® Atom™ or relevant processor providing computing performance in a compact fanless system for any field side operation.
The built-in Open HMI Runtime features a rich object library, online/offline simulation, and over 450 industrial protocols and drivers. It is dedicated to providing a wide range of HMI control and visualization for powerful, user-friendly and reliable solutions in most sophisticated applications.