24-ch Opto-Isolated Digital Input Board
- Compatible with all PC-LabCard™ products with DI channels on either 20-pin flat cable or 50-pin Opto-22 compatible connectors
- 24 optically-isolated digital input channels
- Built-in screw terminals for easy input wiring
- LEDs indicate input logic status
- Inputs buffered with voltage comparators
PCLD-782 and PCLD-782B digital input daughterboards feature high-voltage (> 1,500 VDC) optical isolation on all inputs. PCLD-782 provides 16 input channels accessible through one 20-pin flat cable connector, which is standard on most PC-LabCard™ products. The PCLD-782B provides either 16 or 24 channels, depending on what connector you use. The PCLD-782B’s 20-pin connector lets you access 16 channels, similar to the PCLD-782, but also provides a 50-pin Opto-22 connector with access to 24 channels.
Both cards have onboard screw terminals for easy input wiring. Optically isolated signal conditioning provides isolation between separate channels, as well as between each input channel and the PC. This isolation prevents floating potential and ground loop problems while protecting the input lines from potentially damaging fault conditions.