Wiring Terminal Board with Flat Cables and Adapter
- Pin to pin design
- Low-cost universal screw-terminal boards for industrial applications
- 40 terminal points for two 20-pin flat cable connector ports
- Reserved space for signal-conditioning circuits, such as a low-pass filter, voltage attenuator and c
- Table-top mounting using nylon standoffs. Screws and washers provided for panel or wall mounting
- Supports PC-LabCard™ products with DB-37 connectors
- Industrial-grade terminal blocks (barrier-strip) permit heavy-duty and reliable connections
- Dimensions: 221 x 115 mm (8.7" x 4.5")
PCLD-780 and PCLD-880 universal screw-terminal boards provide convenient and reliable signal wiring for PC-LabCard™ products with 20-pin flat-cable connectors. PCLD-880is also equipped with a DB37 connector to support PC-LabCard™ products with DB37 connectors.
PCLD-780 and PCLD-880 let you install passive components on the special PCB layout to construct your own signal-conditioning circuits.You can easily construct a low-pass filter, attenuator or current-to-voltage converter by adding resistors and capacitors onto the board's circuit pads.