Advantech ITA-5831/5231 EN50155 Certified Modular On-board Controller Featuring 6th Gen Intel® CoreTM Processor
Advantech (Taipei:2395), a global embedded computing leader providing embedded platform solutions across multiple vertical markets, is pleased to launch the ITA-5000 series of industrial grade modular box PCs exclusively designed for rolling stock solutions. Rolling stock applications include in-train CCTV/NVR surveillance systems, Passenger Information System (PIS), and vehicle monitoring systems. These fully EN50155 certified in-train systems are intelligent, expandable, high-performance products for in-train CCTV surveillance, PIS, and vehicle monitoring applications, all of which require stability, accuracy, dependability, reliability and durability.
ITA-5831 on-board modular controller is typically installed in train carriages. It is an ideal product design for Passenger Information Systems and surveillance applications.
- Compact sized design for ease of integration in limited spaces
- Built-in Intel® Skylake-H platform and QM170 chipset, certified to EN 50155 TX (-40 ~ 70 °C) and IEC 61373 body mount class B
- Flexible configuration with PoE module or storage drive to record 24-hour Full-HD camera video over 90 days
- Most flexible solution for WWAN/WLAN/CANbus/COM in a modular miniPCIe interface design
ITA-5231 on-board rackmount controller can be installed on/in locomotives. It is designed for in-train CCTV surveillance and as a vehicle monitoring system.
- Diverse on-board 2U rackmount server for content & video, and vehicle monitoring system
- Built-in Intel® Skylake-H platform and QM170 chipset certified with EN 50155 TX (-40 ~ 70 °C) and IEC 61373 body mount class B
- GPS location tracking system and WWAN remote monitoring system through modular design
- Supports up to 10 serial ports and CANbus to easily monitor train operating status