Advantech Launches its First Mini-ITX Motherboard with Wide Range DC Power Input 12~24V Support
Rich & High-Speed I/O Connectivity for Boundary Device
AIMB-275 is designed with high connectivity for multiple high speed I/O including: 6 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 3 x SATAIII, 1 x PCIe x16 slot, 1 x F/S MiniPCIe expansion socket, and 1 x Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF)/ M.2 B key for SSD & 3G module installation. AIMB-275 also comes with dual PCI Express based Gigabit Ethernet ports (Intel I219LM + I211AT) delivering up to 1000 Mbps of bandwidth for network-intensive applications. AIMB-275 has two serial ports onboard, one RS-232 5V/12V (by jumper selection), and one RS-232/422/485 (via BIOS selection); ideal for users connecting devices without additional external power supply and needing reliable data transfers over a long distance. All this connectivity and high performance features are packed into a Mini-ITX form factor which makes AIMB-275 an excellent fit for a wide range of applications.
Wide Range DC Power Supports Triple Display with Excellent Graphics
AIMB-275 is designed for wide-range DC power source input (12V~24V) with a lockable terminal block type connector that is suitable for industrial automation fields, With market demands going more towards motherboards equipped with advanced HD graphics and support for multiple displays, AIMB-275 Mini-ITX motherboard integrates Intel HD Graphics with DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.x, and OpenCL 2.1 support to deliver greater graphics performance with improved 3D video.In addition, AIMB-275 supports three independent displays, either in clone mode or extended mode using VGA, HDMI2.0, LVDS (eDP), and DisplayPort1.2 with high resolution 4K2K support up to 4096x2160 @60Hz (HDMI 2.0) which delivers stunning graphics and imaging, making AIMB-275 ideal for those applications which require powerful graphic capabilities.
WISE-PaaS/RMM for Remote Management and Security Support
- Supports the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ i /Pentium/ Celeron processors
- Supports dual channel DDR4-2133 260-pin SODIMM sockets up to 32 GB
- DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.x, OpenCL 2.1 Graphics optimized for low power
- Supports triple displays: VGA, LVDS (eDP), HDMI2.0, Display Port1.2
- Rich I/O & expansion options: 6 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 3 x SATAIII, and 8-bit GPIO, 1 PCIe x16, 1 F/S Mini PCIe sockets (mSATA supported), 1 M.2-B key for SSD storage or 3G, 2 x COM ports (COM1 supports 5v/12v on pin9, COM2 supports RS-232/422/485 function via BIOS selection)
- Wide range DC power input 12~24V support
- ESD level 4 support
- Supports Advantech software APIs
For more information, please contact your Advantech local sales office.