Advantech Launches Intel® IoT Gateway Development Kit for Quick Gateway Prototyping and Deployment
Speed Innovation and Maintain Interoperability
The Intel® IoT Gateway development kit is designed to speed innovation and maintain interoperability with legacy systems. Developers quickly develop, prototype, and deploy intelligent gateways that meet emerging IoT market requirements, while maintaining interoperability with legacy systems, including sensors and datacenter servers. This solution is completely pre-configured and pre-validated with hardware, software, and security capabilities, and available now from third-party providers.
- Intel® IoT Gateway, based on Intel® Quark™ system-on-chips (SoCs) and Intel® Atom™ processors, bring intelligence to the edge and easily interoperate with existing network applications and services.
- Intel® development kits simplify integration, minimize development cost, and accelerate time-to-market with a complete solution that includes a fully configured board, chassis, power supply, antennas, and software.
- Standards-based interfaces enable Intel® IoT Gateway to easily connect and interoperate with legacy systems, down to sensors and controllers and up to datacenters and the cloud.
- Kits include software from Wind River and McAfee Embedded Control 6.1 to monitor and protect data security by dynamically managing whitelists. Intel® provides an integrated software stack withdrivers and scripts that support the built-in hardware-based root of trust.
IoT Design-in Services
We leverage Wind River services to deliver a mix of embedded and vertical market expertise. We offer consultative leadership, deep technical capabilities, and innovative industry solutions to help you overcome your most strategic and pressing development challenges. Our industry-specific offerings span the entire project lifecycle, including consulting, architecture, design, development, porting, integration, and maintenance services; and our state-of-the-art platform simulation and test tools help accelerate deliverables and provide valuable reporting and documentation.
Our Training Services provide two solutions:
- Online Video: A private link with access code gives access to the official video from Wind River. This video helps the customer understand Intel® IoT Gateway solution development.
- Onsite Services: This option is available by customer request for Wind River and Advantech professional trainers who deliver two days of training that helps you understand development and get started quickly.
Intel® IoT Gatewaydevelopment kit will be available for order in the third quarter of 2015. For more information, please contact your local Advantech sales office or visit http://www2.advantech.com/embedded-boards-design-in-services/
Intel® IoT Gateway Development Kit Features
About Embedded Core Service
Advantech Embedded Core Services offers design-in oriented services. These streamlined solutions broadly integrate embedded boards, peripheralmodules and software. This dedicated focus on Embedded Design-in services fulfills electronic engineering demands at their design-in phase, and brings benefits that shorten the design and integration cycle, minimizing uncertainty and risk. www.advantech.com/EmbCore
Founded in 1983, Advantech is a leader in providing trusted, innovative products, services, and solutions. Advantech offers comprehensive system integration, hardware, software, customer-centric design services, embedded systems, automation products, and global logistics support. We cooperate closely with our partners to help providecomplete solutions for a wide array of applications across a diverse range of industries. Our mission is to enable an intelligent planet with Automation and Embedded Computing products and solutions that empower the development of smarter working and living. With Advantech, there is no limit to the applications and innovations our products make possible. (Corporate Website: www.advantech.com).