EV-Recharge System in Korea - Rugged Solution with Wide-temp Support for Extreme Environment
From 2000, Korea self-service fuel dispenser market has grown rapidly with 15% annual market gross. This trend leads the self-service fuel dispenser market into new generation business field, EV-Recharge System. EV-Recharge System is expected as merging market opportunity especially with Korean government support for its new business plan. It is estimated that there will be more than 2,000 devices and the revenue will reach to USD 700K in Korea.
One of industrial leading companies in Korea was looking for SBC followed by government’s safety requirement. The devices have to support 2 years life guarantee and keep MP plan for more than 5 years. Rich I/O, compact design, and rugged solution were required in this project as well due to limited space consideration and critical outdoor environment. In addition, the customer wants to use world warranty and supporting systems for exporting business. Advantech MIO-5251 with rugged solution and rich I/O expansion was offered to meet customer’s needs.
- Wide Temperature Support (-20℃~80℃)
With rugged solution, MIO-5251 SBC and RAM/mSATA SQF support operating temperature up to -20℃~80℃ and -40℃~85℃ individually for critical environment.
MIO-5251 equips rich I/O ports such as 2 RS-232 and 2 RS-232/422/485, 2 Giga ethernet which can connect to several devices such as printers or POS. Customer can also expand I/O ports quickly through MIO extension to meet any urgent needs. In addition, CPU performance was upgraded based on customers’ requirement with Advantech strong product legacy.
- Rich I/O Expansion & Flexibility
Advantech offers solid worldwide supporting system and prepares numbers of certifications for exporting devices abroad. Especially there is no one but Advantech’s MIO-5251 to fulfil the export conditions for customer to the USA.
- Dedicated Worldwide & Local Services
- Intel® Celeron J1900 & Atom™ E3825/E3845, DDR3L-1066/1333MHz SODIMM up to 8GB
- DirectX11, OpenGL3.2, OpenCL1.2, multi-display: VGA+LVDS/eDP+ HDMI/ DP*
- Flexible design using integrated multiple I/O: MIOe to approach vertical applications & keep domain knowhow
- 2 Intel i210 GbE, rich I/O: 4COM, SATA, USB3.0, SMBus/I2C, GPIO full-size Mini PCIe w/ SIM holder, full-size mSATA or SD card
- Supports iManager, WISE-PaaS/RMM and Embedded Software APIs