Advantech Launches AIMB-217 THIN Mini-ITX with Extended Temp Support
9/11/2017 12:00:00 AM
Advantech, a leading embedded computing and intelligent applications provider, today announces the release of AIMB-217, a new industrial-grade fanless Thin Mini-ITX motherboard. With the latest Intel® Pentium®, Celeron®, and Atom® N4200/N3350/x7-E3950 processors (formerly Apollo Lake processor), AIMB-217 provides 30% CPU performance enhancement and 45% graphic performance boost compared with previous generations, and it comes bundled with Advantech’s exclusive WISE-PaaS/RMM software suite for remote device management. Moreover, AIMB-217 offers significant graphics performance boost up to 4K2K with a low power CPU TDP of 6~12W only. Furthermore, AIMB-217 supports extended operating temperatures of -20~70 °C, which makes it suitable for semi-outdoor applications.
Abundant I/O Connectivity & Extended Temperature Support
Triple Display and Excellent Graphics Performance
Implementing IoT Applications with WISE-PaaS/RMM
AIMB-217 THIN & Extended Temp Industrial Mini-ITX Features
- THIN and fanless Mini-ITX design.
- Extended temperature -20~70 °C support (only for AIMB-217Z).
- Intel® Pentium/Celeron/Atom® N4200/N3350/x7-E3950 processor support.
- Supports dual channel DDR3L-1866 204-pin SODIMM sockets up to 8 GB.
- Intel® Gfx 9 supports DX12, OpenCL 2.0, OpenGL 4.3, HW decode: H.265, HW encode: H.264.
- Supports triple simultaneous displays: HDMI1.4b, VGA (or eDP), DisplayPort1.2 (or LVDs).
- Rich I/O & expansion options: 4 x USB 3.0, 8 x USB 2.0, 2 x SATAIII, 6 x COM ports, 1 PCIe x1, 1 Mini PCIe sockets (F/S, colay mSATA), and 1 M.2 (E key, type: 2230), and 8-bit GPIO.
- Embedded WISE-PaaS/RMM software suite