Wzzard™ Energy Monitoring Starter Kit (Wzzard Mesh Wireless Sensor for Industrial Applications - Gen.2)
- Monitor current consumption to reduce energy costs
- Snap & go set up - no downtime, disruption or wiring/cable runs
- Built-in Node-RED™ software tool for easy deployment
- Smartmesh IP wireless mesh for point-to-point, self-healing reliability; more resilient as more nodes are added
- One gateway supports up to 100 wireless sensor nodes.
- Easily scalable at any time to thousands of sensors
- IP67 indoor/outdoor rated (Wzzard node)
Monitor Energy Use of Machines, Circuits and Processes to lower energy cost with data-driven process optimization.
Today’s manufacturers and facilities managers have energy eduction programs to reduce input costs and improve their environmental footprint. Often they are managing those programs with monthly utility bill and no insight into energy use or trends of their equipment, processes or circuits. Installing individual energy meters into existing equipment is costly and disruptive to ongoing operations.
The Wzzard Energy Monitoring Starter Kit provides a non-intrusive, easily installed solution for monitoring current consumption of equipment, processes or panels without disrupting existing operations.
- Includes everything to monitor current consumption of up to three inputs - one three-phase load or three unique loads. Scalable later.
- Dashboard, data trend lines, email/SMS alerts and data logging - from one or multiple locations.
- Fast deployment of Proof of Concept and Pilots.
Easy to Deploy:
- The Wzzard mesh wireless sensor node is battery powered and deployed without installing expensive or intrusive wiring.
- Simply clamp current transducers over the hot power lead supplying equipment or a pane without disruption, connect to wireless Wzzard node and Ethernet connect to the gateway.
- Wzzard’s 2.4GHz wireless mesh technology continuously optimizes channel selection to eliminate multipath interference, providing best-in-class reliability in difficult RF environments.
- Simple, cloud-based configuration of the gateway makes it easy to deploy and manage one device or many.
- Easily scale the Starter Kit later to hundreds or thousand of machine or circuit inputs by adding more Wzzard nodes and sensors
- Popular MQTT protocol and JSON data format makes it easy to expand to a multi-site system integrated into preferred third party software applications.
- Use built-in Node-RED to create and customize your own applications - no advanced programming skills needed.
Rugged and Reliable:
- Wzzard mesh wireless sensor node is IP67, -40 to 80°C, rated for indoor and outdoor industrial use, no external enclosure required.
- Advanced SmartMesh IP wireless mesh protocol provides excellent point-to-point wireless reliability and becomes more resilient as more nodes are added to the system.