Wzzard™ Refrigeration Monitoring Starter Kit (Wzzard Mesh Wireless Sensor for Commercial Applications - Gen.2)
- Monitor refrigeration performance for early fault detection and regulatory compliance
- Includes everything to monitor chamber temperature, door open/close and current draw
- Snap & go set up - no downtime, disruption or cable runs
- Built-in Node-RED™ software tool for easy deployment
- Smartmesh IP wireless mesh for point-to-point self-healing reliability; more resilient as more nodes are added
- Easily scalable at any time to thousands of sensors
Monitor Performance of Your Refrigeration System to prevent waste, maintain quality, and prove regulatory compliance through data-driven refrigeration performance monitoring.
Maintaining proper temperature for food and pharmaceuticals ensures quality and prevents costly spoilage losses. Adding a remote wireless monitoring system to refrigerators and freezers provides real-time visibility with instant alerts of out-of-range temperatures or doors left open.
The Wzzard Refrigeration Monitoring Starter Kit provides a non-intrusive, easily installed solution for monitoring internal and external temperatures, door open/closed and current draw on refrigeration equipment without disrupting existing facility operations.
Easy to Deploy
• Includes everything needed to monitor cooling chamber temperature and door open/close along with current consumption of the compressor and fan.
• No equipment downtime. Snap-on current clamps and temperature probe connect to Wzzard mesh wireless sensor node and provide Ethernet connection to the gateway.
• Dashboard, data trend lines, email/text/SMS alerts and data logging capabilities.
• Easily expand the starter kit system by adding more Wzzard nodes and sensors to your existing gateway.
• Fast deployment of proof-of-concept and pilots.
• The Wzzard mesh wireless sensor node is battery-powered and is easily deployed – no need to install expensive or intrusive wiring.
• Included high accuracy temperature sensor can be placed anywhere within the cooling chamber.
• Clamp-on current transducers are easy to install without disrupting equipment. Simply clamp them over the hot power lead.
• Wzzard’s 2.4 GHz wireless mesh technology continuously optimizes its channel selection to eliminate multipath interference, providing best-in-class reliability in difficult RF environments.
• Simple, cloud-based gateway configuration makes it easy to deploy and manage one device or many.
• Scale up from monitoring one unit to hundreds or thousands of inputs - from one or multiple locations. Just add more sensor nodes and make simple dashboard edits.
• Expand into a multi-site system integrated into your preferred software platform. Popular MQTT protocol and JSON data format easily integrate into third-party software applications.
• Use built-in Node-RED to create and customize applications - no advanced programming skills necessary.
Rugged & Reliable
• Wzzard mesh wireless sensor node is rated for -20 to 70°C operating range, indoor commercial use – no external enclosure required.
• Advanced Smartmesh IP wireless mesh protocol provides excellent point- to-point wireless reliability and becomes more resilient as more nodes are added to the system.