Gaming Table Solution - Excellent Graphic Performance and Plentiful I/O
Gaming table machines for electronic games over table games need powerful graphics engines to drive 4k, 3D or multiple displays for better performance, with plentiful I/O to connect several card readers, printers, coin slots, touch, and more related devices.
Requirements and Solution
A system integration company based in Europe with a lot of industry experience was looking for a large screen gaming table with an embedded PC and graphics expansion capability, plus plentiful I/O to interface with several applications. Advantech EPC-B2275 has a low profile expansion slot for an extra graphic card which enables high performing 3D graphics and multiple displays.
EPC-B2275’s plentiful I/O comprises 8 x USB ports and 2 x COM ports for connection with touch panels, keypads, scanners, card readers, printers, and bill acceptors. In addition, users can remotely control EPC-B2275 via dual GbE LAN ports or wireless modules which can be installed on the internal mPCIe slot. EPC-B2275 comes bundled with Advantech’s WISE-PaaS/RMM software allowing centralized remote device management and monitoring and CPU/HDD/SSD failure prediction, CPU/System fan failure prediction and even case open detection. With all these I/O options, EPC-B2275 is the ideal solution for gaming table machines.
- Supports Intel® 7th & 6th Gen Core™ i processor (LGA1151) with Intel® Q170/H110 chipset
- Two 260-pin SO-DIMM and up to 32GB DDR4 2133 MHz SDRAM
- Supports triple displays: VGA/DP/HDMI/LVDS(eDP)
- 1 x F/S mPCIe slot, 1 x M.2 (NGFF), 6 x USB 3.0 and 3 x SATA III
- 1 x low profile PCIe x16 Gen 3 for expansion cards Reserved USB, COM, and WLAN antenna punchouts on front