AIMB-U233 with DeviceOn for AI-Enabled Kiosks
Kiosk terminals are increasing in popularity due to growing demand for self-service applications. Self-service Kiosks are increasingly common in retail stores, hospitals, and workplaces such as warehouses and factories. Kiosks are part of daily life.
Kiosk operators often face burdensome maintenance demands. Effectively reducing the total cost of ownership is crucial to business success. If maintenance tasks are not well managed, expenditure on qualified technicians can become prohibitive.
Advantech integrates industrial motherboards with our value-added software solutions to perform remote hardware and software monitoring that helps identify unusual activities in advance. OVA BIOS updates come with a backup recovery mechanism that greatly reduces the need for technician dispatches. The embedded USB control provides preliminary repair over glitches by discontinuing device power supply.
Key to Success
- Over-the-air software updates enhance efficiency
- Integrated BIOS recovery mechanism reduces technician dispatches
- Unplug / Plug USB devices remotely restores functionality after glitches
- Remote system management saves on labor costs
- Intel Whisky Lake Core i3-8145UE / i5-8365UE / i7-8665UE
- Supports 1 x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM
- Supports 1 x eDP (LVDS co-lay), 2 x HDMI, 3 Independent Displays
- Supports 2 x LAN, 2 x USB3.1 Gen2 Type-A Ports, 4 COM Ports (RS-232/422/485, selected via BIOS)
- Supports 1 x M.2 E-Key, 1 x M.2 B-Key, 1 x M.2 M-Key NVMe
- Supports Intel vPro (For i5 and i7 CPU)