Automated Solution for 4K Video Output Inspection
Before the system was implemented, it needs manual operations to inspect a number of set-top box output formats and relied on the naked eye to determine the accuracy of video output. This method is subjective and prone to errors. It is unable to verify many display modes. Furthermore, there is no detailed statistics to give manufacturers a good understanding of product quality or the verification results.
The DVP-7011UHE capture card was selected as the image capture device to be integrated into the system. DVP-7011UHE is capable to capture HDMI 2.0 video input and support 4K resolution (up to 4096x2160), which is on par with the video output formats of mainstream set-top boxes. Multiple DVP-7011UHE cards could be installed in a single system to capture video outputs from multiple set-top boxes and allow for large-scale automated inspection.
- ACP-4010: Quiet 4U Rackmount Chassis for ATX/CEB/EEB Motherboardor Full-size SHB/SBC with Dual System Support
- ASMB-815: LGA 3647-P0 Intel® Xeon® Scalable ATX Server Board with 6 DDR4, 5 PCIe x8or 2 PCIe x16 and 1 PCIe x8, 8 SATA3,6 USB3.0, Dual 10GbE, IPMINew
- DVP-7011UHE: Capture Card: 1-ch H.264 4K HDMI 2.0 PCIe Video Capture Card with SDK
- The system can capture image outputs from up to five channels.This means that the system can inspect multiple devices without having to check each machine individually.
- Abundant SDK resources for development and hardware performance enhancement: All image processing procedures can be completed using the SDK, which provides GPU instruction sets to deliver high performance without affecting CPU performance.
- DVP card supports different video interfaces: In addition to 4K HDMI 2.0, products are available to enable image capture in interfaces such as HDMI, SDI, DVI, and composite.