Video-based Monitoring of Pantographs on High Speed Tracks
fast-developing railways are about to
reach a total length of 120,000 kilometers by 2020, with 18,000 km of them
belonging to 200+ km/h high speed class. In the last few years, the
construction of high-speed rails in China has reached its pinnacle, amid the
increasing use of IT-based intelligent equipment and applications. Among them,
the video-based monitoring systems have been prominent in improving China’s
high-speed railway communications.
MIO-5850 product Features and Specifications
- Intel® E3800 series/J1900
- Onboard DDR3L & Emmc
- 3 GbE, USB3.0, CANBUS, TPM
- DC-in 12/24V, -40~85OC
Outstanding CPU Performance & Rich I/O Interface
Patented High-performance Thermal Solution
1. The heat sink can automatically adjust and moderate the attachment force between the device and heating chips--such as CPU processor—to maintain a close contact for more effective heat transfer while avoid causing arcing of the host board.
2. The Advantech-proprietary heat dissipation solution allows the use of smaller sized heat sinks delivering higher performance heat dissipation. If using the same size, the Advantech heat sink can lower more than 15°C of temperature compared with conventional heat sinks. Therefore, the Advantech host board, even when it is equipped with a CPU adopting Core i7-grade processor, can normally operate under -40~85°C temperatures for great long-term reliability.
3. Good vibration-resistant capability allows for long-term reliable operation in the railway environment which is prone to shock and vibration.