Updating a Massive Bus System in Stockholm, Sweden
- Market: Transportation
- Industrial Application: Remote monitoring management and location positioning
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Challenges and Requirements
The procedure is outlined as follows
Step 1. Configuration and testing: A test configuration is uploaded onto WebAccess/DMP in a lab. For this, an engineer uses a test router to confirm that its configuration will be upgraded as soon as it is powered up and connected to WebAccess/DMP.
Step 2. Test deployment A technician installs a single unit in the field: there is no field-configuration required. This configuration happens automatically. The engineer and the technician validate the zero-touch configuration once.
Step 3. Mass deployment The system is now prepared and validated. A team of technicians may install the physical units into the buses in the fleet. All installed units will be configured automatically, as they are powered-on.
Features, Advantages, and Benefits
- Strong reputation and commitment to Industry 4.0
- Proper product recommendations matching customer requirements
- Site survey services
- Wireless topology consultancy
- Years of experience in public transportation
Industrial IoT iConnectivity product marketing