Advantech Launches PAX-332 – 32” Medical-Grade Surgical Monitor for Operating Precision
Advantech, a leading provider of medical computing platforms and solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of PAX-332 – a 32-inch widescreen medical-grade surgical monitor aimed at ensuring operating precision. Designed to deliver medical images of optimal quality, the PAX-332 monitor supports Full HD and UHD resolution.
Equipped with true RGB color, DICOM Part 14 GSDF-compliant 14-bit LUT processing grayscale, hardware calibration support, and automatic input source detection, the PAX-332 surgical monitor ensures precise representation of grayscale images. Moreover, the monitor features hybrid gamma encoding (HGE) technology to facilitate simultaneous monitoring of color and monochrome images on the same screen, particularly for operating room (OR) applications.
PAX-332’s slim, true-flat design offers physical onscreen display (OSD) keys, a splash screen and can be upgraded into an IP-based monitor. Furthermore, with the inclusion of energy-saving features, the monitor automatically switches to standby mode after 3 seconds without signal.
32” True-Flat Surgical Monitor for Enhanced Imaging
In addition to displaying images of various aspect ratios without distortion, the monitor display features a high pixel density that enhances image sharpness, while the vertical increase in screen space offers a 10% greater viewing area.
The I/O cover design optimizes cable routing and enables cleaning for superior hygiene control. To eliminate heating issues, PAX-332 is also equipped with an IPX1 ventilation hole that boosts internal airflow. Finally, the physical OSD keys are designed to be downward facing to prevent accidental touches and ensure convenient ergonomic control.
Dual Modality Imaging for Flexible Viewing
The PAX-332 monitor features a variety of analog and digital I/O interfaces for optimal connectivity to enable the display of images from diverse sources. Additionally, PAX-332 is equipped with HGE technology to support dual image modalities, which allows it to display both color and monochrome images simultaneously without sacrifices in image quality. This functionality is extremely important for imaging applications in OR environments.
Optional Upgrade to IP-Based Monitor
Integrated with built-in Advantech AVAS, a 4K UHD video NDcoder, the PAX-324 provides real-time physiological monitoring data as well as surgery process imaging, ensuring operating precision.
- Transmit no latency and lossless video
- Display multi-view on a screen from different sources simultaneously
- Provide open APIs and SDKs to ensure easy system integration
- 32” true-flat monitor with AR filter
- High brightness display with a high contrast ratio
- FHD resolution (1920 x 1080)/UHD resolution (3840 x 2160)
- DVI supports RGB signals at up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- HDMI 2.0, DP 1.2, and SDI support up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Multi-standard video support (NTSC, PAL, and SECAM)
- Video enhancement features include
(1) 14-bit LUT processing
(2) DICOM Part 14 GSDF compliant
(3) DICOM, clear, blue modes supported
- Optional upgrade to an IP-based monitor with AVAS
- Operating temperature 0 ~ 40 °C/32 ~ 104 °F
- Storage temperature -20 ~ 60 °C/-4 ~ 140 °F
Advantech’s PAX-332 medical-grade surgical monitor is available for order now. To obtain more information regarding PAX-332 or other Advantech Digital Healthcare products and solutions, contact your local sales representative or visit the Advantech website.