Advantech Reports 3Q20 EPS of NT$2.52
- Revenue was NT$13.05 billion, down 7% QoQ and down 9% YoY
- Gross profit was NT$5.192 billion, down 10% QoQ and down 9% YoY
- Operating profit was NT$2.264 billion, down 20% QoQ and down 14% YoY
- Net income was NT$1.941 billion, down 16% QoQ and down 9% YoY
- Earnings per share was NT$2.52, down 16% QoQ and down 9% YoY
Regarding the accumulated to 3Q20 operating results in US dollar, Advantech achieved an overall revenue of US$1,280 million, down 2.2% YoY, in line with company guidance. The revenues of Industrial-IoT Group (IIoT) and Applied Computing Group (ACG) grew 1% and 1% YoY respectively in YT3Q20. And the revenues of Embedded-IoT Group (EIoT) and Service-IoT Group (SIoT) declined 5% and 3% YoY respectively in YD3Q20. Cloud-IoT Group (CIoT, aka the Networks & Communications Group) reported 11% YoY revenues in YT3Q20, due to the delay of customer shipment.