Advantech AIMB-587 Facilitates Precise Diagnosis with PACS
- Image processing: analyzes high-definition data using the full capacity of the system.
- AI-powered decisions: guides doctors for better decision making using patient data.
- Streamlined operations: increases efficiency and safety.
Advantech’s AIMB-587, Micro-ATX form factor industrial grade motherboard was launched for performance applications like PACS. AIMB-587 uses Intel 10th Gen Xeon W series processors and its performance represents a 14% improvement in multi-threaded computing, compared with previous processor generations. With a PCIe x16 expansion slot, an add-on AI card provides the ideal solution for sophisticated medical diagnosis applications. The motherboard features Quad LAN port connectivity, dual port GbE LANs and another dual 10 GbE LAN port. 10GbE LAN connectivity achieves 10 Gbit/s bandwidth, which is required for high-resolution images and video transmission. The four LAN ports provide users with great options to construct different applications for various scenarios.
Data confidentiality is a very important requirement in medical applications. AIMB-587 supports TPM 2.0 that can encrypt data and perform control and platform authentication. This means PACS is well protected from malicious attacks and data pilfering by hackers. In addition, AIMB-587 supports up to eight SATA ports, with software RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 features. In addition, with certified Microsoft Azure, Advantech provides cloud back-up services for customers to store all their valuable information.
Advantech also provided a design-in service to help customers develop their solution. For medical applications, EMC and safety compliance are contributing factors in developing system products. Advantech has many years of experience in medical system design and the need to comply with IEC60601-1, 2, 3; ESD level 4; and EN62368 medical certifications. With our help, we can speed up time-to-market schedules.
- Intel® Core™ 10th Gen Xeon W / Core i9/i7/i5/i3 processors
- PCIe x16 (Gen 3), 1 x PCIe x4, 1 x PCIe x1, 1 x M.2 M key, 4 x USB 3.2 (Gen2), 6 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) and up to 8 x SATA III
- Quad LAN, 2 x GbE LAN, 2 x 10GbE LAN (optional)
- Triple displays – 2 x DP/VGA /eDP
- Supports TPM 2.0 (optional)
- Supports WISE-DeviceOn and Edge AI Suite