Advantech "Good to Great" Principle
Advantech 3-Circle Principle
Advantech 3-Circle Principle is based on "Good to Great" written by Jim Collins. According to the book, a company looking for long-term success should clearly address the 3-fundamental principles, and commit to long-term solid execution of these principles. Advantech is fully convinced by this theory so we adhere to it by clearly defining Advantech's 3-Circle Principle as above.
Enriching an Intelligent Planet with IoT Technology
Advantech’s Business Philosophy and Core Values
Invigorating the Human Spirit and Developing Talent
- Create an open and healthy environment where talent can develop their skills and reach their fullest potential.
- Trust and respect for the individual.
- Build a happy and open community for all Advantechers.
Honesty, Integrity, and Accountability
- Focus on the core business. Engage in business with honesty and fair play, and never participate in speculative or corrupt practices.
- Commitment to maintaining honest and open communication channels.
- Treat customers and partners with respect and gratitude, while pursuing co-creation and mutual prosperity.
Excellence and Innovation
- Be one step ahead of the trends and lead the company with ever-innovation macroscopic strategies, while constantly creating value for the customer.
- Encourage innovation, valuable co-creation, and healthy competition.
Altruism and Community Contribution
- Aim to become the world’s leading brand and deliver outstanding products.
- Bring positive benefits to the community with our events, programs, and contributions around the world.