- Purchased product from Icron
- Extend USB 3.1 Gen 1 data rate up to 5 Gbps
- Integrated 4- port USB 3.1 hub supports all USB 3.1, 2.0, 1.1 devices simultaneously at full bandwidth
- 100/1000 Mbps Ethernet channel; LAN pass-through
- Point-to-point connection
- Up to 1.2A (6W) per USB port
- Single cable, CAT 6a/7 up to 100m
- North America power cord included
Model BB-00-00421, USB 3-2-1 Raven™ 3104 is the world’s first and only USB 3.1 extender over copper with ExtremeUSB-C™ technology extending all USB 3.1, 2.0 and 1.1 devices simultaneously across a point-to-point connection up to 100 meters over a single Cat6a/7 cable.
This 4-port, plug and play USB 3.1 extender supports data rates at up to 5 Gbps. No software drivers required. Supports all major operating systems: Windows®, macOS™, Linux® and Chrome OS™.
FCC/CE Class B certified and, being backward compatible, works with all USB peripherals in addition to USB 3.1 conference cameras and major web conferencing applications, flash drives, hard drives, keyboards, mice, interactive white boards, touchscreens, docking stations, USB to video converters, audio devices, and other USB 3, 2 and 1 devices.
Includes: local extender (LEX), remote extender (REX), USB 3.1 Gen.1 cable, LEX 24V DC 1A int’l power adapter, REX 24V DC 2.71A int’l power adapter, (2x) country specific power cords, quick start guide.
Applications: remote storage, security and monitoring, video matrix systems, conferencing cameras, medical device connectivity