Advantech Introduces Cutting-Edge Solutions to Address Diverse Imaging Needs in Operating Rooms: The AVAS-2 Series for 4K Streaming Excellence
Figure 1. AVAS-212S Series Photo
Figure 2. AVAS-223 Series Photo
Figure 3. AVAS-223 Series Photo
For selection guidance, the AVAS-212S is an economic solution, and with its comprehensive control server API design, it provides customers with fast integration for their OR patients and surgery management software without extra effort, facilitating fast deployment to the hospitals. Its premium alternative, the AVAS-223, delivers even higher quality video and keeps true 4K color bits intact from source to display, fulfilling the precise and detailed visualization needs of OR images and video. Advantech's AVAS medical imaging solutions are ideal for surgery centers, operating rooms, and training facilities that depend on 4K UHD cameras and monitors for surgical imaging, as well as post-surgery review and training. Furthermore, we integrate software, mobility applications, displays and computing with pre-certified conditions, thereby enhancing operating room workflow without requiring additional efforts.
AVAS-2 Series Key Features
AVAS-212S - 4K Proprietary AV Over IP 10G Encoders/Decoders
AVAS-223 - True 4K SDVoE Dual Link (10Gx2) Encoders/Decoders
- Near-zero-latency video streaming technology ensures excellent hand/eye coordination.
- Multiple sets of audio and video source devices (encoders/decoders) can be supported and transmitted ultra-fast and lossless quality image data under permit bandwidth
- Video switch function to display multiple video sources on one screen at the same time for comprehensive video management (multiview, quadview, etc.)
- Certified by medical grade EMC/Safety (CE/FCC/MDR/UL 60601-1)
- HID devices (mouse, keyboard, touchscreen) for the mouse-thru and touch- thru functionalities
- Open SDK/API/demo AP
- Open API enables users to integrate the product into environment or workflow management systems
- Uncompressed True 4K, HDR, 3D up to 4096 x 2160 @60Hz
- Video, audio, and USB over IP with optic fiber
- Multiroom supported, sharing audio and video’s between OR’s SDVoE/ proprietary technology for true 4K video encoding and decoding
Advantech’s AVAS-212S and AVAS-223 are available for order now. To obtain more information regarding the AVAS series or other Advantech iHealthcare products and solutions, contact your local sales representative or visit the Advantech website.
About Advantech Advantech’s corporate vision is to enable an intelligent planet. The company is a global leader in the fields of IoT intelligent systems and embedded platforms. To embrace the trends of IoT, big data, and artificial intelligence, Advantech promotes IoT hardware and software solutions with the Edge Intelligence WISE-PaaS core to assist business partners and clients in connecting their industrial chains. Advantech is also working with business partners to co-create business ecosystems that accelerate the goal of industrial intelligence. (Corporate website: www.advantech.com)