Advantech to Present Keys to Deploying Next-Generation AI Robotics at GTC 2023
March 14, 2023, Taipei, Taiwan — Advantech, a leading industrial edge AI solution provider and integrator of NVIDIA solutions, will be presenting intelligent robotics solutions at NVIDIA’s GTC 2023 online developer conference on March 21-24. The complexity of AI-empowered robots is increasing in response to their application in challenging and dynamic environments. This is especially true in applications in which robots and humans share common operating areas. Accordingly, next-generation AI robots will require image sensors to see, sense, and navigate; and improved intuition & intelligence to ensure dependable and safe human–robot interaction.
In the session — entitled Fast-Track Next-Generation AI Robotics Deployment — Advantech and NVIDIA will discuss key factors in achieving this outcome. These factors include AI capabilities on edge robots; ROS2 integration; and large-scale management. Advantech will also discuss how their edge AI systems — powered by NVIDIA® Jetson™ Orin and RTX — and robotics dedicated software & services accelerate development. Finally, NVIDIA will cover how their Jetson Orin modules deliver server-class performance to next-generation intelligent robotics. This session starts on March 21, 2023. To attend, register for free now at NVIDIA GTC.
Session information: [Session ID: S52429]
This session will discuss key factors in achieving this outcome — including (1) AI capabilities on edge robots; (2) ROS2 integration; and (3) large-scale management. Advantech utilizes NVIDIA® Jetson™ Orin and RTX™ GPUs for AI-accelerated robot learning at scale for diverse tasks. We also develop dedicated software to accelerate their deployment and management.
- Market trends and key factors driving next-gen AI robotics
- How NVIDIA Jetson Orin modules bring server-class performance to the edge l Advantech’s complete hardware and software solutions
- Best practices when using Advantech’s AI solutions
- Chen Su, Sr. Technical Product Marketing Manager, Edge AI and Robotics, NVIDIA
- Matt Wieborg, Solution Architect Supervisor & FDA Manager, Advantech USA
- Nathan Wang, Product Manager, Embedded IoT Group, Advantech