Advantech Launches Palm Size Embedded System EPC-U2117
Advantech, a leading embedded computing provider announces its latest fanless embedded system EPC-U2117. The palm-sized system uses the latest Intel® Atom® E3900 processor technology to give a 30% CPU performance enhancement and a 45% graphic performance boost. EPC-U2117 is designed with dual display output, multiple I/O, and wide range 12-24V DC power inputs, which target smart vending machines, digital signage, smart kiosk, and more. EPC-U2117 is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, and Linux OS. Furthermore, EPC-U2117 has Advantech’s WISE-PaaS DeviceOn intelligent software integrated for remote system monitoring and management.
Fanless and Palm-size Design with Optimized Thermal Solution
Wide Range Power Source and Dedicated I/O Design for Kiosk and Automation
WISE-PaaS DeviceOn and Dual Storage for Best System Reliability and Security
EPC-U2117 Fanless & Wide-Temp Support
- Intel® Atom® E3900, series processor; low power, high performance.
- Supports two gigabit Ethernet and one M.2 & one Full Size miniPCIE module for Wi-Fi, 3G/LTE, mSATA modules.
- Multiple I/O with 4 x USB 3.0 ports, RS-232 (optional for MDB) and ccTalk(optional for RS422/RS485) ports for data communication.
- Wide range power input support—12~24V DC input for Industry and transportation.
- Palm-size, with extended temperature support under -20 ~ 60 °C.
- Supports Win10 Enterprise 64-bit, Linux OS.
- Advantech WISE-PaaS/DeviceON SW built-in.
- Certificated with AWS Greengrass & Microsoft Azure IoT Edge.