Advantech Supports Tsai Ying Clean Energy to Develop Taiwan's First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Bus Management System
In response to the goal of bringing global carbon dioxide emissions to net zero by 2050, Advantech (TWSE: 2395), a global leader in Industrial IoT, signed a letter of intent (LOI) ...
Advantech Strengthens Core Competencies with GICC Strategy and Embraces the Rapid Growth of AIoT up to 2025
Advantech (TWSE: 2395), a global leader in Industrial IoT, held an online investor conference today. Advantech’s 2021 operating revenues and profits both hit historic highs, reachi...
Advantech Ranked No. 5 with a Brand Value of US$632 million in the 2021 Best Taiwan Global Brands Award
Advantech (TWSE: 2395), a global leader in industrial IoT, has been ranked fifth place on the Best Taiwan Global Brands list, with a brand value of US$632 million. This is also Adv...
Advantech and FETC International Implement a Next Generation ETC System Management Platform in Thailand Targeted at the Southeast Asian Market
Advantech (TWSE: 2395), a global leader in Industrial IoT, joined hands with the smart transportation expert Far Eastern Electronic Toll Collection Co, Ltd (FETC) International to ...
Advantech (TWSE: 2395) today announced the following consolidated financial results for the third quarter of 2021 ending September 30: • Revenue NT$15.507 billion, up 9% QoQ and ...
Advantech Commits to Green Power Usage Targets and Establishes Solar SPV Project with RFD Micro Electricity
Advantech Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 2395), a global leader in industrial IoT, is pleased to announce that Advantech Taiwan has committed to sourcing at least 50% of energy consumed from gre...
Advantech Strengthens Core Strategies with an Infinite Game Mindset to Embrace the Rapid Growth of AIoT in 2025
Advantech (TWSE: 2395), a global leader in Industrial IoT, hosted its latest investor’s meeting today. Advantech’s Y2021 second-quarter revenue was reported to set a second highest...
Advantech (TWSE: 2395) today announced the following consolidated financial results for the second quarter of 2021 ending June 30: • Revenue NT$14.21 billion, up 8% QoQ and flat...
- AIoT Software, Distribution & Services
- Arm-Based Computing Platforms
- Computer On Modules
- Digital Signage Players
- Edge AI & Intelligence Solutions
- Embedded PCs
- Embedded Single Board Computers
- Fanless Embedded Computers
- Gaming Platform Solutions
- Industrial Display Systems
- Industrial Flash & Memory Solutions
- Industrial Motherboards
- Industrial Wireless Solutions
- Wireless ePaper Display Solutions
- Automation Controllers & I/O
- Certified Solutions
- Class I, Division 2 Solution
- Data Acquisition (DAQ)
- Embedded Automation Computers
- Gateways & Remote Terminal Units (RTUs)
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Machine Automation
- Panel PC
- Power & Energy
- Remote I/O
- WebAccess Software & Edge SRP
- Wireless I/O & Sensors
- CPCI & VPX
- Industrial Computer Chassis
- Industrial Computer Peripherals
- Industrial GPU Solutions
- Industrial Motherboards
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Modular IPC
- Slot SBC & Backplanes
- Industrial, Telecom and Cloud Servers
- Network Interface & Acceleration Cards
- Network Security Appliances
- SD-WAN & uCPE Platforms
- WISE-STACK Private Cloud
Computer Vision & Video Solution
- iHospital Solution
- Medical Carts
- Medical Computers
- Medical Monitors
- Medical Tablets
- OR Video Solutions
- All-in-One Touch Computers & Kiosks
- iCity Service & iRetail Solution
- POS & Tablets
- Signage & Edge Computers