- OpenVPX MOD3-PER-1F-16.3.2-3 profile compliant
- Comply with VPX VITA 46.0, 46.4, 46.9 and VITA 48 spec
- High speed Data Plane interface up to PCIe gen.3 x8
- Optional PCIe output up to gen. 3 x8
- XMC interface with X24S+X8D+X12D pin field
- Design to support the XMC card with 75W power consumption*
MIC-6131 is a 3U OpenVPX XMC carrier. MIC-6131 complies with the MOD3-PER-1F-16.3.2-3 profile, and the VITA 46.0, 46.4, 46.9 and VITA 48 specification. The MIC-6131 Data Plane has the PCIe Gen 3. Input, up to x8 lanes, and provides the optional PCIe gen. 3 output with another x8 lanes. With this design, MIC-6131 is able to support the most powerful XMC with the 75W power consumption*, and doesn’t sacrifice the full fabric bandwidth from the main board. For the XMC pin out, MIC-6131 has the X24S X8D X12D pin field on the VPX connector P2, and enables the vast capability of customization of the customer.